One of my most sterling accomplishments of 2014 was being able to keep up with at least 30, yes 30, different tv shows. (I mean while doing homework and chores, I’m basically superwoman). I will give you a list of a few shows today with my favorite character/episode and a comment of some sort. Here goes:
- The Mindy Project: Yah this show was made for me. Mindy Lahiri is a phenomenal character and any episode with Tamra is probably going to be good. This week’s episode featured Tamra’s basketball team fiercely walk in while “All I Do Is win” played.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine: My favorite character is definitely Captain Holt and Boyle, I mean they delivers the best lines so casually. Boyle: (sneaking up behind Capt. Holt and covering his eyes) Guess who?!
Capt. Holt: (drawing his weapon) NYPD! Hands up! (Boyles screams)
- About A Boy: It’s cute. Will and Marcus may not be my favorite, but their relationship is adorable. My favorite character by far is Andy, he’s so underrated. Best moment: When Will sees Marcus’s importance
- NCIS: Los Angeles: For some reason, I’m not really fond of NCIS. This show is exactly what I needed, action, mystery, and relationships. Not just romantic ones, for example the friendship of Callen and Sam. My favorite character is definitely Deeks and I’m still rooting for Eric and Nell to finally happen.
- The Mentalist: Part of me wishes I had stopped watching it after the Red John reveal (what a letdown.. )
- Undateable: Okay when I discovered this show, I couldn’t stop laughing. I waited earnestly for each episode because their lame jokes and cheap humor made sense. There was something nice about each episode and my favorite character is definitely Justin (his singing is perfect).
- Modern Family: You can’t really find a better show then this. Each character has such a quirky personality that you’d wish they all had a tv show.
So that’s a lot for today. Comment below if you’ve watched any of these shows and want to talk about them.
Until next time.