I’m the kind of person who will make tons of agendas, to-do lists, schedules but usually doesn’t end up following them. My desk is filled with checklists that I have written new things all over. It’s because I like to do what appeals to my mood most of the time, and I can never anticipate my mood. All things aside, I do have 10 resolutions that may determine what kind of year this is for me.
- Be confident in who I am
- Get a haircut to shorten the current hip length of my hair.
- Make some more friends that don’t make me feel bad about myself & who I am.
- Scrapbook the memories I have grown to love from the past.
- Tell my parents I love them more often.
- Don’t judge anyone because I’m not in their shoes going through what they have to.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (losing weight won’t hurt 😉 but in the long run I need this)
- Spend what you need, nothing more, nothing less. (Sorry shopaholic soul)
- Make sure people around me feel comfortable to be themselves with me.
- Just live, be happy because tomorrow won’t be a new day unless I want it to be.
What are your resolutions? Comment below and maybe we can talk about how to accomplish our goals step by step.